The Taste of Health Meal Plan takes foods that are close to your heart and prepares them with a healthy twist. This gourmet meal plan quenches cravings for your favorite foods while being ideal for a well-balanced lifestyle. Now you don't have to give up the foods you love to eat a healthy, sustainable diet.
The Primal Meal Plan turns back time to follow a traditional Paleolithic lifestyle and keeps you coming back for more. We incorporate lean proteins; fresh, fibrous vegetables; and fresh fruits and nuts to create a delicious way to trim down and tone up. This meal plan is free of grains, soy, dairy and gluten.
Counting macronutrients has become a common way of eating in the bodybuilding community. The types of food we consume can affect the way we look and feel, so our Olympian Meal Plan allows you to choose which proteins, starches and vegetables you want. Each are individually weighed according to the men's and women's plans.
No matter your battle, we have the ammunition your body craves. Our Personal Fit Meal Plan lets you take control of: your weight loss program, building lean muscle, or navigating a restrictive diet due to health concerns. We provide the food and supplemental materials you need to achieve your goals.
The plant based meal plan is similar to a vegetarian diet where it does not include meat, fish, and poultry. Going further, as in veganism, it doesn’t include such products as eggs, honey, and dairy. Our plant based meal plan goes one step further with the absence of soy. We provide fresh plant based meals that include essential nutrients, plant based complete proteins and zero processed ingredients.
Only The Healthiest Ingredients Delivered Directly To You
1. BINDING AGREEMENT. Any and all agreements entered into with UFITMEALS LLC shall be governed by these terms and conditions. This contract shall in no event be governed by the client(s) general terms and conditions, if disclosed or submitted subsequently to the present general term and conditions. Therefore these are the Terms and Conditions which govern the use of UFitMeals LLC website and media pages and the sale and purchase of the UFit Meals meal plans. By ordering any of our meal plans (including a third party) or using the UFitMeals website (www.UFitMeals.com), you agree to be legally bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you and UFitMeals had signed an agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you also agree to receive our newsletters and special offers. The new law requires us to obtain your consent before we may contact you using our automated dialer. You are not required to give your consent (however it may impact our ability to provide offers to you) and you may cancel this consent at any time by contacting us at 813-906-UFit or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured we take your privacy very seriously and your information will never be shared with or sold to any third parties.
2. PAYMENT. UFit Meals accepts all major credit cards; Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover. The account on file will be billed and charged on every Sunday for the following week of delivery if 5-Day Plan is chosen. If 20-Day plan is purchased then account on file will be billed for the 20-Day Plan once every four weeks from the Sunday the account was initially billed.
3. SCHEDULE CHANGES
Customers must provide changes to delivery schedule/pickup location or meal selections 48 hours prior to scheduled delivery.
Refunds will be given only on meals/snacks not delivered and/or not in production at the time of the cancellation notice. Cancellation/Refund is required no later than 11:59pm Sunday, the time meals/snacks are finalized. In calculating the amount to be refunded, you will be charged our regular non-discounted rate per meal/snack through the date of termination plus applicable sales tax (this especially targets to meals/snacks that are purchased in advance, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months). Meal or food credits will be issued if you do not receive a delivery. If you received wrong or missing individual items you may be entitled to a food credit or other adjustment. In the case of incorrect items delivered or items that are otherwise unsatisfactory due to production factors under the control of UFit Meals, UFit Meals reserves the right to request the item(s) to be returned along with the menu sheet that accompanied that delivery. Based on the review of said items, UFit Meals reserves the right to determine the appropriate remediation. Pricing and/or delivery fees may change without notice. When Purchasing “The Personal Fit Meal Plan” all clients that enter this program abide by this agreement of a subscription of no less than eight continuous weeks from the start of the program. If client wishes to cancel the program they may only do so at the first week. If client continues on to 2nd week they are therefore legally bounded to complete eight weeks of The Personal Fit Meal Plan. All medical information submitted by client is backed by the privacy of HIPPA regulations. When following this program client is responsible for weekly follow-ups to asses clients progress and status. Questions: If you have questions about this refund policy, please send an email to email@example.com.
5. DELIVERY. UFit Meals makes best efforts to deliver your meals on time. Meals will be delivered in our insulated cooler bag. An email/text message (UFit Meals will not be held responsible for text messaging cost; to be removed from text messaging email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) will be sent immediately after delivery. Delivery occurs every Sunday and Wednesday from the hours of 4am-8am EST. UFit Meals isn't responsible for false or incorrect address provided by customer please email email@example.com if an error has occurred before 5pm every Saturday to fix any false or incorrect address that was provided during checkout.
6. Heating instruction. Heating instructions for meals and snacks are found on this website as well being sent via email (provided by customer during checkout) shortly after meals arrive at address provided by customer. UFit Meals holds no control over if customer reads instructions found on website or sent via email. By purchasing meals/snacks from UFit Meals you agree to read instructions on proper heating displayed on this website and sent to email that was provided.
7. Refrigeration. Most meals and snacks will last seven days from after delivery. Some meals and snacks will not remain the highest quality for seven days. A list found on UFitMeals.com will describe when its best to consume each meal and snack. Or the date of each meal will be issued on each meal that must be consumed or put in the freezer. In order to keep foods and snacks at the highest potential they must be kept at 41F degrees from date of delivery of meals or snacks if not consumed before this date we recommend to freeze meals and snacks.
8. STATEMENT REGARDING FOOD ALLERGENS. The eight most common food allergens are as follows: milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts), fish (like bass, cod, flounder), shellfish (including crab, lobster and shrimp), soy and wheat. Please be advised that some meals may contain these allergens and also contain the no-calorie sweetener, Splenda®, also known as sucralose. If you’re allergic to any of these items, be aware of which meal plans contain these allergens. We do offer customized meals plans that are specifically tailored towards your needs that can eliminate these allergens from meals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
9. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. The information presented on this website is in no way intended to substitute for a medical professional. We provide the latest research on nutrition and health on our page, but again this doesn't replace advice from a licensed medical professional. We provide a licensed dietitian to oversee and assist with your dietary and individual needs only. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Consult your physician before beginning any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered through the website. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition, or fitness plan as appropriate. Nothing stated or presented on the Website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and wellbeing.
10. DIABETES Our meal plans are not intended to meet the needs of individuals living with diabetes. We can assign you with one of our licensed dietitians to build a customized meal plan that can be tailored towards someone living with diabetes. If you are an individual living with diabetes, you agree to participate in our meal plan program only with the express consent of your physician. Our meals are intended for use only by healthy adult individuals unless authorized by a medical professional. They are not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition which could be adversely affected by diet.
12. PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN PERMISSION You must be 18 years or older to purchase any product or service offered on or through the Website. We strongly recommend that minors under the age of 18 ask for their parent's or guardian's permission before viewing the Website, or ordering.
13. COMMUNICATIONS When you visit UFit Meals website or sign up for meal plans from UFit Meals, and send us information for processing your order, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications (including legal notices) from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. In addition, UFit Meals may deliver communications (including legal notices) to you at the street address provided in your UFit Meals membership account. Finally, UFit Meals may deliver communications to you by any means set forth in any other UFit Meals policy or notice published on the Website.
14. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE Unless otherwise specified, UFit Meals grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access, use and display the Website and the material provided thereon for your personal, noncommercial use of ordering meal deliveries, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that this Website contains information, data, software, photographs, videos, text, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. Content or portions of Content may be copyrighted under the United States copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws). All trademarks appearing on the Website are trademarks of their respective owners. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on the Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership or interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; or any use of data mining or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of UFit Meals. You may not frame or utilize any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of UFit Meals without our express written consent. You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing UFit Meals name or trademarks without the express written consent of UFit Meals . Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by UFit Meals. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of the Website so long as the link does not portray UFit Meals, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any UFit Meals logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
15. CONTACTING UFIT MEALS You may contact us by email at email@example.com; or by phone to our Customer Service Department at 813-906-8348. Customer Service hours of operation are Monday thru Sunday 8am – 8pm EST
16. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Users of our Website (individually and collectively, "User") expressly agree that use of the Website is at User's sole risk. Neither UFit Meals, nor its parent, officers, directors, employees or Providers, warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the information provided on the Website or the results that may be obtained from the use of the information provided on the Website, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through the Website. UFit Meals does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor and is not affiliated with any individuals or entities listed or linked on the Website unless that fact is expressly stated. The listing of any individual or entity does not constitute a medical referral of any kind. Users are advised to exercise their own further informed review, judgment, and evaluation in the selection of any and all medical professionals and health information. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY THE UFit Meals ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. UFit Meals MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR INDIVIDUALS INCLUDED OR LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, UFit Meals DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL UFit Meals OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF UFit Meals IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL UFit Meals's LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY UFit Meals OR ITS PROVIDERS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. Under no circumstances shall UFit Meals or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to the results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Website's records, programs, or services. User acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Website. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any product, offering, content and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such product, offering, content or material. Neither UFit Meals, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the products, offerings, content and materials in the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. No advice or information, obtained by you from our personnel or through the Website shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
18. LINKS TO OTHER SITES The Website may reference or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. UFit Meals has no control over these third-party sites or the content within them. UFit Meals cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in these third-party sites is accurate, legal, or inoffensive. UFit Meals does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. UFit Meals does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, services, and content of all these and any other third parties. If you choose to link to or use a third-party website, you should carefully review such third party's privacy statement and other terms and conditions of use. By using the Website to search for or link to another third-party site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against UFit Meals for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Website to obtain search results or to link to another site.
19. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold UFit Meals and Providers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and your further agree that any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a full defense in avoidance of any claim that you may make against UFit Meals, and that no liability may attach to UFit Meals in case of such violation by you.
20. APPLICABLE LAW. The Website is created and controlled by UFit Meals in the State of Florida. The laws of the State of Florida will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. UFit Meals reserves the right to make changes to its Website and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
21. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of this website shall be determined exclusively by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a neutral arbitrator in a location within one hundred (100) miles of User’s address where such arbitration shall be held. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. If either party refuses to comply with a ruling or decision of the arbitrator and a lawsuit is brought to enforce said ruling or decision, the refusing party shall pay all court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing said ruling or decision of the arbitrator. The parties agree that each may bring claims against the other in arbitration only in their individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any putative class or representative proceeding. Unless both parties agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then it shall be severed without affecting the entirety of this provision.
22. COPYRIGHTS. Copyright © UFit Meals, LLC. (Ufitmeals.com). 2015. All rights reserved. All materials and contents contained in the Website (including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software), and the Website itself, are copyrighted materials belonging exclusively to UFit Meals [or its content suppliers] and are protected by United States and international copyright law. UFit Meals enforces its copyright interests to the fullest extent permitted under the law, and shall seek civil and criminal remedies where appropriate, including the remedies provided for under sections 501 et seq. of Title 17 of the U.S. Code. All rights are reserved. UFit Meals is a trademark of Ufitmeals LLC.
Text UFit to 71441
To get special deals and incredible last minute offers!